Canon PIXMA MG2525 is a printer which provides you a hybrid ink system in supporting the result of documents. Meanwhile, from the appearance, this printer is very much ideal because it has a compact body. It fits your room, and in any other places, you want to put it. In the case of energy use, it is equipped with Auto Power On and Auto Power Off. You will be able to operate it easily whenever you want to use it by Auto Power On. It is not in use, and the printer will have Auto Power Off to turn it off automatically.
With the option of My Image Garden, it will allow you to have more features in designing your photos. You will get many effects to use on the picture. If you need to print photos directly from the camera, this printer is equipped with the feature to make it accurate. There is also a USB connection which is useful to connect your Canon PIXMA MG2525 with other devices.
The printer also uses 4 color ink cartridge which supports the print activities. The printer also has a tray that can provide the papers up to 60 sheets. So, it is quite good to choose Canon PIXMA MG2525 as your printer.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 ) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Specification
|Printing Technology||FINE inkjet|
|Maximum Resolution||4800 x 600 dpi|
|Print Speed||Color: 4.0 ipm
Black: 8.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2 pL|
|Ink Type||Color: Dye
|Ink Palette||Cyan, magenta, yellow, black|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||2 individual cartridges (1 color, 1 black)|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||PG-243 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
PG-245 XL Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
CL-244 Color Ink Cartridge
CL-246 XL Color Ink Cartridge
|Print Features||Document printing, photo printing, quiet mode, red-eye correction, special filters, My Image Garden Software|
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||19200 x 19200 dpi|
|Color Depth||48-bit input / 24-bit output|
|Scan Area||8.5 x 11.7″ (21.6 x 29.7 cm)|
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode|
|First Copy-Out Time||31 sec|
|Copy Features||Standard copy|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm), 5 x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm), letter 8.5 x 11″ (21.6 x 27.9 cm), legal 8.5 x 14″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm), U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Types||Plain Paper, Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, U.S. #10 Envelope|
|Paper Capacity||Output Tray: 60 sheets plain paper or 20 sheets 4 x 6″ photo paper|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 10. 8/8.1, 7, 7 SP1, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3 (32-bit)
Mac OS X 10.7.5-10.11
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
Humidity: 10 to 90% relative non-condensing
|Storage Conditions||Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 5 to 95% relative non-condensing
|Power Requirements||110 – 120 V, 60 Hz
200 – 245 V, 50 Hz
|Power Consumption||Copy: 9.0 W
Standby: 1.0 W
Off: 0.4 W
|Dimensions||16.8 x 12.1 x 5.8″ (42.7 x 30.7 x 14.7 cm)|
|Weight||7.6 lb (3.45 kg)|
|Package Weight||10.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.95 x 14.5 x 7.35″|
Information about Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver and How to Install the Software
First Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver by Downloading the Application
There are many ways or method of installing the Canon PIXMA MG2525. The first method is to install the driver of the printer without the use of CD Driver. The driver will be downloaded from the internet and there have been provided software that can be downloaded easily. In this case, there are several things that you for this first method:
- The most important thing that you must have is the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2525. In this case, you can download the driver for free by clicking the provided link below.
- Then, you will also need a USB cable to connect the PC and printer. Actually, this cable has been provided and it can be found in the printer package.
After you provide those two important things, then you can follow the complete steps.
- The first step to do is to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MG2525.
- You do not need to connect the Canon PIXMA MG2525 to the computer. You will do this when you have the application installed.
- After that, you can start to download the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2525 and then install the driver after the download completes.
- When the download and installation finishes, you can start to connect your Canon PIXMA MG2525 to the computer using the provided USB cable. When the printer is connected, the installed driver will be able to analyze the printer. When Canon PIXMA MG2525 has been detected, you only need to follow the next instructions.
- You will find several instructions and you only need to follow them.
- When you have completed the installation and configuration processes, the Canon PIXMA MG2525 is ready to use.
Second Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver Manually
The second way is to install the printer driver manually using the provided feature of “Add a printer” in the Windows. In this case, there are several things that you need to prepare:
- You must have the software or driver of Canon PIXMA MG2525 and it can be downloaded for free.
- You also need the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2525 and this has been included in the printer package.
When you have provided those two things, you can start the installation process:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and the Canon PIXMA MG2525 are turned on.
- After that, you connect Canon PIXMA MG2525 to the PC using the provided cable.
- You should extract the software or driver of Canon PIXMA MG2525 and then open the location of installed driver.
- Then, you can open the control panel of your printer to get the access of adding a new device of the printer.
- When you have found the menu of “add a printer”, you can just click it.
- After clicking it, you can give the location of extracted driver files.
- You only need to follow the instruction of the wizard to complete the installation.
- When the process finishes, your Canon PIXMA MG2525 is ready and you can start to use it.
Third Method: Installing the Driver of Canon PIXMA MG2525 with the Provided CD (Automatic Wizard)
The third method of installing the Canon PIXMA MG2525 driver is by using the provided CD. In this case, there are several things that you need:
- You need to make sure that your PC have CD/DVD drive.
- You also need to CD of Canon PIXMA MG2525 driver that can be found in the printer package.
- You also need USB cable to connect the printer to the PC and this has been provided in the package.
For installing the driver, you can follow the instruction of the installation process using the CD of Canon PIXMA MG2525 driver.
- The first thing to do is to turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG2525.
- You do not need to plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2525 because this will be needed later.
- Then, you need to insert the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2525 to the CD/DVD drive. When it is inserted, you can follow the setup wizard and complete the installation.
- After this, you can plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG2525 and connect the printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in and connect the USB cable.
- You need to wait for awhile until the cable of Canon PIXMA MG2525 is detected by the application. When it is connected, you can continue the setup and instructions.
- When the processes have finished, your Canon PIXMA MG2525 will be ready to use.
canonupdates.net provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG2525 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MG2525 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 series MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||15.48 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.2 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.3 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 series User Manual (Windows)||1.2||9.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 series User Manual (Mac)||1.2||6.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||5.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2525 series Getting Started Guide||V2||2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.20||420 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.00||79 KB||Download|
Free Download Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver and Software Package for Windows, Mac OS, Linux
In this case, there is access to Download the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2525 for free. You do not need to find other websites because the site of Canon Driver Updates already provides the access to download the application. You only need to click the web link provided below to download the driver. Then, you can follow the manual instruction. There is also alternative to download the user manual to complete the process of installation.