Canon PIXMA MG3250 Manual & Driver Download – Windows, Mac, Linux
It begins with the impression that Canon MG3250 A4 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer is one of the best printers because it can perform multifunctional features. The printer ensures that you can be productive using the printer. The printer is a printer that has been designed to perform auto-duplex printing. That makes you saving paper and energy. Also, the printer can save you much power because it’ll go to standby mode if you are not using the printer.
Well, another feature that can be underlined in Canon PIXMA MG3250 is the wireless support. This is the advantage that you can have when you are using the printer as the supporting device to finish all the works. You don’t need to move the data manually because the printer lets you accessing the data with the wireless network. It’s efficient and saves you much energy. You don’t have to operate the printer using the PC or laptops and connect the printer using the connecting cables.
Canon PIXMA MG3250 is the printer that can be accessed using your tablets or smartphones. Well, this is something, right? Another thing is you can print the photos that you captured from movies because the printer is equipped with software to assist you performing the duties. You can do many fun things using the printer. Generally, it’s quicker, easier, and more comfortable to get your job done. The printer is the best printer that can grant you with much amazingness.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2520 Drivers & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon MG3250 A4 Color Multifunction Inkjet Printer Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Mac OS X v10.4 / Linux.
|Speed Colour||Up to 5.0ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 9.2ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi Print|
|Print Method||Inkjet FINE print head technology 4-colour systemwithmin. 2pl ink droplet size 2 FINE Cartridges with ChromaLife100|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi Scan|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scanner Bit Depth||Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit)|
|Scanner Features||Scan to PC, Document Scan (PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Photo Scan (JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Auto ScanMode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text recognition (OCR), Scan and Stitch, Scan to Cloud, Scan to e-mail|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed CIS Colour Scanner|
|Copier Functions||Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless Copying|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Speed Colour (FCOT)||20seconds|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Wireless & Airprint|
|LCD Screen||7 Segment LED Display|
|Preview Monitor Type||7 Segment LED Display|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|System Requirements||Windows 7: 1GHz or faster CPU, 1GB RAM (32bit) / 2GB RAM (64bit) Windows Vista SP1 or SP2: 1GHz or faster CPU, 512MB RAM Windows XP SP3: 300MHz or faster CPU, 128MBRAM Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher CD-ROMDrive Display: 800 x 600 or better|
|Paper Handling Input 1||100 Sheet Input Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Media Supported||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum(PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201),Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101),Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501),Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm,20x25cm|
|Paper Weight||64 to 105g/Sq m (supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m²)|
|Scanner Document Size||A4/LTR (216x297mm)|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
|Dimensions||449mm (W) x 304mm (D) x 152mm (H) – Weight 5.5kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%|
|Power Consumption||20W (Max) / 2.0W (Standby) / 0.3W (Saving)|
|Product Summary||Canon Pixma MG3250 A4 Colour Inkjet Multifunction Printer|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Software Included||MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden CREATIVE PARK PREMIUMaccess Full HD Movie Print  QuickMenu Easy-WebPrint EX (download) |
|In the Box|
|In The Box||PIXMA MG3250 All-In-One, Power cord, FINE Cartridges PG-540 (Black) and CL-541 (Colour), Multilingual set up guides, Warranty sheet, Setup software and Users manual CD including My Image Garden with text OCR and HD Movie Print|
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver & Software Installations
First Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver by Downloading the Application
There are many ways or method of installing the Canon PIXMA MG3250. The first method is to install the driver of the printer without the use of CD Driver. The driver will be downloaded from the internet and there have been provided software that can be downloaded easily. In this case, there are several things that you for this first method:
- The most important thing that you must have is the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3250. In this case, you can download the driver for free by clicking the provided link below.
- Then, you will also need a USB cable to connect the PC and printer. Actually, this cable has been provided and it can be found in the printer package.
After you provide those two important things, then you can follow the complete steps.
- The first step to do is to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MG3250.
- You do not need to connect the Canon PIXMA MG3250 to the computer. You will do this when you have the application installed.
- After that, you can start to download the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3250 and then install the driver after the download completes.
- When the download and installation finishes, you can start to connect your Canon PIXMA MG3250 to the computer using the provided USB cable. When the printer is connected, the installed driver will be able to analyze the printer. When Canon PIXMA MG3250 has been detected, you only need to follow the next instructions.
- You will find several instructions and you only need to follow them.
- When you have completed the installation and configuration processes, the Canon PIXMA MG3250 is ready to use.
Second Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver Manually
The second way is to install the printer driver manually using the provided feature of “Add a printer” in the Windows. In this case, there are several things that you need to prepare:
- You must have the software or driver of Canon PIXMA MG3250 and it can be downloaded for free.
- You also need the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG3250 and this has been included in the printer package.
When you have provided those two things, you can start the installation process:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and the Canon PIXMA MG3250 are turned on.
- After that, you connect Canon PIXMA MG3250 to the PC using the provided cable.
- You should extract the software or driver of Canon PIXMA MG3250 and then open the location of installed driver.
- Then, you can open the control panel of your printer to get the access of adding a new device of the printer.
- When you have found the menu of “add a printer”, you can just click it.
- After clicking it, you can give the location of extracted driver files.
- You only need to follow the instruction of the wizard to complete the installation.
- When the process finishes, your Canon PIXMA MG3250 is ready and you can start to use it.
Third Method: Installing the Driver of Canon PIXMA MG3250 with the Provided CD (Automatic Wizard)
The third method of installing the Canon PIXMA MG3250 driver is by using the provided CD. In this case, there are several things that you need:
- You need to make sure that your PC have CD/DVD drive.
- You also need to CD of Canon PIXMA MG3250 driver that can be found in the printer package.
- You also need USB cable to connect the printer to the PC and this has been provided in the package.
For installing the driver, you can follow the instruction of the installation process using the CD of Canon PIXMA MG3250 driver.
- The first thing to do is to turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG3250.
- You do not need to plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG3250 because this will be needed later.
- Then, you need to insert the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3250 to the CD/DVD drive. When it is inserted, you can follow the setup wizard and complete the installation.
- After this, you can plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG3250 and connect the printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in and connect the USB cable.
- You need to wait for awhile until the cable of Canon PIXMA MG3250 is detected by the application. When it is connected, you can continue the setup and instructions.
- When the processes have finished, your Canon PIXMA MG3250 will be ready to use.
canonupdates.net provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3250 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||41 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||35 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||49 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||17 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)||19.0.0b||27 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 User Manual (Windows)||1.00||19 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 User Manual (Mac)||1.01||40 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 User Manual (OS X 10.5)||1.00||41 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows||1.6||215 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac||1.6||129 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 - Getting Started Guide||1.00||2.9 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.00||395 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.80||87 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3250 Setup Guide||V1||237 KB||Download|
Free Download Driver & Software Canon PIXMA MG3250 for Windows, Mac OS, Linux
In this case, there is access to Download the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3250 for free. You do not need to find other websites because the site of Canon Printer Drivers already provides the access to download the application. You only need to click the web link provided below to download the driver. Then, you can follow the manual instruction. There is also an alternative to downloading the user manual to complete the process of installation.