Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver Download & Manual Installation For Windows, Mac, Linux – Known as Canon’s product which has a low price, Canon PIXMA MG3650 is published at the market with promising future. The printer has some features that can be seen, such as its wireless support and its ability to print photos directly from a smartphone. Even though, the printer seems lacking because it has no LCD screen for running the printer, but you won’t get any difficult matter for operating it
While the printer seems a bit cheaper than other printers, Canon MG3650 still warranties its best in bringing the best quality. The photos and the documents that you have printed by using the printer can be provided in the good qualities and you don’t have to concern if the printer will give hazy images or papers which are full of messy ink. It’ll give you the best result, as same as the other Canon’s products.
It’s clear that Canon PIXMA MG 3650 is the printer that can give you great quality in reasonable price. The printer is truly something for the people who have a modest amount of money and this is also an evidence that you don’t have to spend much money for having a good product. Canon really pulls its best effort in constructing this wonderful printer that can be bought for many people.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
CANON PIXMA MG3560 Inkjet MFP Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
CANON PIXMA MG3560 Inkjet MFP Specification
Ink Droplet Size
2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl (Y), 11pl (PgBK)
4800 x 1200 dpi
B&W: 9.9 ipmColour: 5.7 ipm4″X6″ photo: Approx. 44 seconds.
FINE PG640, CL641 (Optional High Yield – PG640XL, CL641XL, PG640XXL)
Borderless 4″X6″ photo: PG640 (2465), CL641 (69), PG640XL (3815), PG640XXL (7560)Plain paper A4: PG640 (180), CL641 (180), PG640XL (300), CL641XL (400), PG640XXL (600)
4″x 6″, 5″x 7″, 8″x10″, Letter, A4
Plain Paper Capacity
Supported Paper Sizes
A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″
Supported Paper Weights
Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (PT-101)
Wireless LAN Network Type
Wireless LAN Range
Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)
Wireless LAN Security
WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing
Print from any iOS or Android mobile device through Canon EPP app, available to download at App Store (Apple) and Play Store (Android).Apple AirPrint also supported.
Camera/Memory Card Printing
Colour document: Approx 22 sec
Special Copy Functions
1200 x 2400 optical dpi
Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output)
Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
PIXMA Cloud Link
Online Album Photo Print
Web Template Print
Google Cloud Print
Colour LCD Screen
Intelligent Touch System
Dual Paper Path
Win: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) / Vista SP1 / Vista SP2 / 7 / 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1(Windows XP:XPS Essentials Pack is required)Mac: OSX v10.6.8 or later
Included as Standard
PIXMA MG3560 printer, Setup CD-ROM and operational guide, 2 ink cartridges, sample photo paper, power cord and Canon warranty card. USB Cable not included.
Easy-PhotoPrint EX, My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE8/ 9/10), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via USB): Approx 1.7 W, OFF (Connect to PC via USB) 0.3 W, Copying12: Approx 16 W
Dimensions (W x D x H)
449 x 304 x 152mm
Approx. 5.4 kg
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver & Software Installations
First Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver by Downloading the Application
There are many ways or method of installing the Canon PIXMA MG3560. The first method is to install the driver of the printer without the use of CD Driver. The driver will be downloaded from the internet and there have been provided software that can be downloaded easily. In this case, there are several things that you for this first method:
- The most important thing that you must have is the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3560. In this case, you can download the driver for free by clicking the provided link below.
- Then, you will also need a USB cable to connect the PC and printer. Actually, this cable has been provided and it can be found in the printer package.
After you provide those two important things, then you can follow the complete steps.
- The first step to do is to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MG3560.
- You do not need to connect the Canon PIXMA MG3560 to the computer. You will do this when you have the application installed.
- After that, you can start to download the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3560 and then install the driver after the download completes.
- When the download and installation finishes, you can start to connect your Canon PIXMA MG3560 to the computer using the provided USB cable. When the printer is connected, the installed driver will be able to analyze the printer. When Canon PIXMA MG3560 has been detected, you only need to follow the next instructions.
- You will find several instructions and you only need to follow them.
- When you have completed the installation and configuration processes, the Canon PIXMA MG3560 is ready to use.
Second Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver Manually
The second way is to install the printer driver manually using the provided feature of “Add a printer” in the Windows. In this case, there are several things that you need to prepare:
- You must have the software or driver of Canon PIXMA MG3560 and it can be downloaded for free.
- You also need the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG3560 and this has been included in the printer package.
When you have provided those two things, you can start the installation process:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and the Canon PIXMA MG3560 are turned on.
- After that, you connect Canon PIXMA MG3560 to the PC using the provided cable.
- You should extract the software or driver of Canon PIXMA MG3560 and then open the location of installed driver.
- Then, you can open the control panel of your printer to get the access of adding a new device of the printer.
- When you have found the menu of “add a printer”, you can just click it.
- After clicking it, you can give the location of extracted driver files.
- You only need to follow the instruction of the wizard to complete the installation.
- When the process finishes, your Canon PIXMA MG3560 is ready and you can start to use it.
Third Method: Installing the Driver of Canon PIXMA MG3560 with the Provided CD (Automatic Wizard)
The third method of installing the Canon PIXMA MG3560 driver is by using the provided CD. In this case, there are several things that you need:
- You need to make sure that your PC have CD/DVD drive.
- You also need to CD of Canon PIXMA MG3560 driver that can be found in the printer package.
- You also need USB cable to connect the printer to the PC and this has been provided in the package.
For installing the driver, you can follow the instruction of the installation process using the CD of Canon PIXMA MG3560 driver.
- The first thing to do is to turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG3560.
- You do not need to plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG3560 because this will be needed later.
- Then, you need to insert the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3560 to the CD/DVD drive. When it is inserted, you can follow the setup wizard and complete the installation.
- After this, you can plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG3560 and connect the printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in and connect the USB cable.
- You need to wait for awhile until the cable of Canon PIXMA MG3560 is detected by the application. When it is connected, you can continue the setup and instructions.
- When the processes have finished, your Canon PIXMA MG3560 will be ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3560 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG3560) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3560 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG3560 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG3560 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonupdates.net provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3560 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||377 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3560 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
Free Download Driver & Software Canon PIXMA MG3560 for Windows, Mac OS, Linux
In this case, there is access to Download the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3560 for free. You do not need to find other websites because the site of Canon Printer Drivers already provides the access to download the application. You only need to click the web link provided below to download the driver. Then, you can follow the manual instruction. There is also an alternative to downloading the user manual to complete the process of installation.