Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver Download & User Manual
Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver Download & User Manual For Windows, Mac, Linux – Working can be a pleasure experience. It depends on how you build a great environment around you. The environment can be also generated by choosing great and supportive instruments at work. In that case, PIXMA MG6450 is a printer that can assure you a happy environment at work. It’s because the printer is easy to use, it has a chic design, and the features are pretty much advanced. You can expect the printer to speed up everything that you want to do. Also, you won’t be disappointed with the result.
Canon MG6450 can be said as a smart printer because the printer can be connected with your devices easily. Then, you can operate the printer through your printer. You can gain different experience using the printer because you can feel the faster and efficient ways in working. The printer has five individual ink tanks that can make the ink tanks long-lasting. You can also be relieved by the result of the printing, copying, and scanning. Every single thing that you produce through the printer will be delivered in exquisite ways.
Also, Canon PIXMA MG 6450 is quite affordable. Few dollars can help you to obtain the printer and you can also enjoy the one-year warranty offered by Canon.
Also, update driver: Download Driver Canon PIXMA MG3140 For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG6450 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / macOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Linux.
Specification Canon PIXMA MG6450
|Speed Colour||Up to 9.7ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 15ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi Print|
|Double Sided Printing (Duplex) Unit||Yes , Automatic|
|Print Method||5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y)|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400dpi Scan|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scanner Bit Depth||Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed CIS colour scanner|
|Copier Reduce/Enlarge||25 – 400% (in 1% increments) Copy|
|Copier Functions||Document Copying, Photocopying, Borderless Copy, 2-sided Copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 Copy, Frame Erase Copy|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Speed Colour (FCOT)||18 seconds|
|Interface Type(s)||USB & Wireless|
|LCD Screen||7.5cm LCD|
|Direct Printing Port||1 x PictBridge|
|Preview Monitor Size (Diagonal)||7.5cm|
|Preview Monitor Type||TFT|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|System Requirements||Windows: Internet connection, 3 GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Mac: Internet connection, 1.5 GB disk space, Safari 5 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA|
|Paper Handling Input 1||100 Sheet Tray|
|Media Supported||Plain Paper Envelopes Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101) Canon Pro Luster (LU-101) Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Canon ‘Everyday Use’ (GP-501) Canon Matte (MP-101) Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101) Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301)|
|MultiMedia Card||SD Card, SDHC Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro*, mini SD Card*, micro SD Card*, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card*|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal|
|Paper Weight||Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m² Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
|Dimensions||455mm (W) x 369mm (D) x 148mm (H) – Weight 6.4kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%|
|Power Consumption||Standby: Approx. 1.3W (scanning lamp off) Off: Approx. 0.3W Copying: Approx. 13W|
|Product Summary||Canon Pixma MG6450 A4 Colour Inkjet Printer|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Number of Print Cartridges||5|
|Software Included||MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print  Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download)|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||All-In-One printer, 5 Starter Ink tanks, Power cord, Setup guide, Software and User’s manual CD|
Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver & Software Installations
First Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver by Downloading the Application
There are many ways or method of installing the Canon PIXMA MG6450. The first method is to install the driver of the printer without the use of CD Driver. The driver will be downloaded from the internet and there have been provided software that can be downloaded easily. In this case, there are several things that you for this first method:
- The most important thing that you must have is the driver of Canon PIXMA MG6450. In this case, you can download the driver for free by clicking the provided link below.
- Then, you will also need a USB cable to connect the PC and printer. Actually, this cable has been provided and it can be found in the printer package.
After you provide those two important things, then you can follow the complete steps.
- The first step to do is to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MG6450.
- You do not need to connect the Canon PIXMA MG6450 to the computer. You will do this when you have the application installed.
- After that, you can start to download the driver of Canon PIXMA MG6450 and then install the driver after the download completes.
- When the download and installation finishes, you can start to connect your Canon PIXMA MG6450 to the computer using the provided USB cable. When the printer is connected, the installed driver will be able to analyze the printer. When Canon PIXMA MG6450 has been detected, you only need to follow the next instructions.
- You will find several instructions and you only need to follow them.
- When you have completed the installation and configuration processes, the Canon PIXMA MG6450 is ready to use.
Second Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver Manually
The second way is to install the printer driver manually using the provided feature of “Add a printer” in the Windows. In this case, there are several things that you need to prepare:
- You must have the software or driver of Canon PIXMA MG6450 and it can be downloaded for free.
- You also need the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG6450 and this has been included in the printer package.
When you have provided those two things, you can start the installation process:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and the Canon PIXMA MG6450 are turned on.
- After that, you connect Canon PIXMA MG6450 to the PC using the provided cable.
- You should extract the software or driver of Canon PIXMA MG6450 and then open the location of installed driver.
- Then, you can open the control panel of your printer to get the access of adding a new device of the printer.
- When you have found the menu of “add a printer”, you can just click it.
- After clicking it, you can give the location of extracted driver files.
- You only need to follow the instruction of the wizard to complete the installation.
- When the process finishes, your Canon PIXMA MG6450 is ready and you can start to use it.
Third Method: Installing the Driver of Canon PIXMA MG6450 with the Provided CD (Automatic Wizard)
The third method of installing the Canon PIXMA MG6450 driver is by using the provided CD. In this case, there are several things that you need:
- You need to make sure that your PC have CD/DVD drive.
- You also need to CD of Canon PIXMA MG6450 driver that can be found in the printer package.
- You also need USB cable to connect the printer to the PC and this has been provided in the package.
For installing the driver, you can follow the instruction of the installation process using the CD of Canon PIXMA MG6450 driver.
- The first thing to do is to turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG6450.
- You do not need to plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG6450 because this will be needed later.
- Then, you need to insert the driver of Canon PIXMA MG6450 to the CD/DVD drive. When it is inserted, you can follow the setup wizard and complete the installation.
- After this, you can plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG6450 and connect the printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in and connect the USB cable.
- You need to wait for awhile until the cable of Canon PIXMA MG6450 is detected by the application. When it is connected, you can continue the setup and instructions.
- When the processes have finished, your Canon PIXMA MG6450 will be ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6450 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG6450) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6450 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG6450 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG6450 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
PIXMA MG6450 Wireless Connection Setup
Connecting with WPS
- Physical WPS push button must be present.
- The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select WLAN Setup icon.
- Press the left function button.
Wi-Fi lamp will light up after enabling wireless connection. Printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold WPS button for 5 seconds, release.
- Press OK button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete setup.
Install software for PIXMA MG6450.
If the connection still fails, please contact manufacturer.
Standard Connection Method
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select WLAN Setup icon.
- Press the left function button.
- Press the Stop/Reset button
- Select Standard setup then press OK button to start process of standard setup.
Printer is searching for available wireless network.
- Use navigation arrows to select access point (the name of your network). Press OK.
Press left function button to search again if you cannot see your network on the list.
- Press OK to input/edit network password (case sensitive).
Use the virtual keyboard to enter a password. Follow the procedure as instructed:
- Password is case sensitive. Press the center function button to navigate between numeric, upper case, and lower case.
- Use navigation arrows to pick a character on the keyboard, press OK to confirm selection, and move another character.
- Repeat step (a) and (b) for more characters to input.
- After inputting password, press left function button to complete.
- Confirm your password. Press OK to edit, if needed.
- Press left function button to complete setup. Press OK.
Follow by installing software for PIXMA MG6450.
If the connection still fails, please contact the manufacturer.
PIXMA MG6450-factory default settings
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select Setup icon.
- Press the right function button.
- Use left navigation arrow to select Device Settings.
- Press OK.
- Use up navigation arrow to access LAN settings.
- Press OK.
- Use down navigation arrow to select Yes for reset setting.
- Press OK.
- WLAN Settings now reset. A message [Processing….Please wait momentarily] is shown.
- Press OK to complete resetting WLAN.
If you have a printer Canon PIXMA MG6450, then you will need to surely have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canonupdates.net will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|Canon MG6450/MG6400 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||26 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6450/MG6400 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6450/MG6400 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.70||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6450/MG6400 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.1||369 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6450/MG6400 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6450/MG6400 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||126.96.36.199||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.00||7.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.20||4.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6450/MG6400 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.20||1.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6450/MG6400 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6450/MG6400 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.00||1.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6450/MG6400 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.20||1.2 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||5 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||5.8 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.7 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.3 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.6 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||4.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6450/MG6400 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.3||11 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6450/MG6400 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.3||14 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6450/MG6400 series Getting Started Guide||V1||2.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MG6450/MG6400 series Setup Guide||V1||408 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.20||420 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.00||79 KB||Download|
|Printer Firmware Updater (Mac) for Canon MG6450/MG6400 series||1.0a||31 MB||Download|
|Printer Firmware Updater (Windows) for Canon MG6450/MG6400 series||1.0||31 MB||Download|
Free Download Driver & Software Canon PIXMA MG6450 for Windows, Mac OS, Linux
In this case, there is access to Download the driver of Canon PIXMA MG6450 for free. You do not need to find other websites because the site of www.canonupdates.net already provides the access to download the application. You only need to click the web link provided below to download the driver. Then, you can follow the manual instruction. There is also an alternative to downloading the user manual to complete the process of installation.