Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Driver & Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Driver & Setup Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – If people keep saying that you have to spend more money to accomplish high-end printing device supported with the functional feature you need the most, then you have to re-thinking. Of course, it is because of PIXMA MG7520 has already introduced by the Canon corporation and designated as high-end printing device offered at affordable price. Well, to prove it, make sure to read this article up to the very end.
Once you choose Canon MG7520 as your target printer, you can enjoy the pleasant feeling for printing, copying, and scanning in only one device. Thus, when you used to buy three different model for each function, by this series, you do not have to do it anymore. The smaller size and compact dimension of this device also place as a strength since you do not need additional space to keep the printer while being used.
Canon PIXMA MG 7520 will always give perfect prints quality due to the FINE technology are being used for the cartridge. Furthermore, if you are using the original cartridge to replace the run-out ink, you can maintain the quality of its prints, such as using PG-47 for replacing the black-ink color, or CL-57S for the coloured-ink.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / macOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Specification Canon PIXMA MG7520
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds
Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656|
|Picoliter Size (color)||1, 2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
CLI-251 Cyan XL
CLI-251 Magenta XL
CLI-251 Yellow XL
CLI-251 Grey XL
CLI-251 Black XL
PGI-250 Pigment Black
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, U.S. #10 Envelope|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc®
|Printer Features||AirPrint™, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+,Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card),Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing,PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC),Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge,Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper
Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″ OR 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5″ x 7″
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color): Approx. 19 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode,Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Media Card Support||SD™ Card
Memory Stick Duo™
Memory Stick PRO Duo™
Memory Stick Micro
|Other Features||Intelligent Touch System with 3.5″ Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start|
Windows®8, Windows 8.1
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
Windows XP SP3 32-bitMac: Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.9Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android, Windows RT
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.2″ (W) x 14.6″ (D) x 5.9″ (H)|
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver & Software Installations
First Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver by Downloading the Application
There are many ways or method of installing the Canon PIXMA MG7520. The first method is to install the driver of the printer without the use of CD Driver. The driver will be downloaded from the internet and there have been provided software that can be downloaded easily. In this case, there are several things that you for this first method:
- The most important thing that you must have is the driver of Canon PIXMA MG7520. In this case, you can download the driver for free by clicking the provided link below.
- Then, you will also need a USB cable to connect the PC and printer. Actually, this cable has been provided and it can be found in the printer package.
After you provide those two important things, then you can follow the complete steps.
- The first step to do is to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MG7520.
- You do not need to connect the Canon MG7520 to the computer. You will do this when you have the application installed.
- After that, you can start to download the driver of PIXMA MG7520 and then install the driver after the download completes.
- When the download and installation finishes, you can start to connect your Canon MG7520 to the computer using the provided USB cable. When the printer is connected, the installed driver will be able to analyze the printer. When PIXMA MG7520 has been detected, you only need to follow the next instructions.
- You will find several instructions and you only need to follow them.
- When you have completed the installation and configuration processes, the Canon PIXMA MG7520 is ready to use.
Second Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver Manually
The second way is to install the printer driver manually using the provided feature of “Add a printer” in the Windows. In this case, there are several things that you need to prepare:
- You must have the software or driver of Canon PIXMA MG7520 and it can be downloaded for free.
- You also need the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG7520 and this has been included in the printer package.
When you have provided those two things, you can start the installation process:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and the Canon PIXMA MG7520 are turned on.
- After that, you connect PIXMA MG7520 to the PC using the provided cable.
- You should extract the software or driver of Canon MG7520 and then open the location of installed driver.
- Then, you can open the control panel of your printer to get the access of adding a new device of the printer.
- When you have found the menu of “add a printer”, you can just click it.
- After clicking it, you can give the location of extracted driver files.
- You only need to follow the instruction of the wizard to complete the installation.
- When the process finishes, your Canon PIXMA MG7520 is ready and you can start to use it.
Third Method: Installing the Driver of Canon PIXMA MG7520 with the Provided CD (Automatic Wizard)
The third method of installing the Canon PIXMA MG7520 driver is by using the provided CD. In this case, there are several things that you need:
- You need to make sure that your PC have CD/DVD drive.
- You also need to CD of Canon PIXMA MG7520 driver that can be found in the printer package.
- You also need USB cable to connect the printer to the PC and this has been provided in the package.
For installing the driver, you can follow the instruction of the installation process using the CD of Canon PIXMA MG7520 driver.
- The first thing to do is to turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG7520.
- You do not need to plug in the USB cable of Canon MG7520 because this will be needed later.
- Then, you need to insert the driver of PIXMA MG7520 to the CD/DVD drive. When it is inserted, you can follow the setup wizard and complete the installation.
- After this, you can plug in the USB cable of Canon MG7520 and connect the printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in and connect the USB cable.
- You need to wait for awhile until the cable of PIXMA MG7520 is detected by the application. When it is connected, you can continue the setup and instructions.
- When the processes have finished, your Canon MG7520 will be ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG7520) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG7520 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG7520 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
PIXMA MG7520 Wireless Connection Setup
(Note: If the printer is compatible with wireless)
Connecting with WPS
- Physical WPS push button must be present.
- The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select WLAN Setup icon.
- Press the left function button.
Wi-Fi lamp will light up after enabling wireless connection. Printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold WPS button for 5 seconds, release.
- Press OK button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete setup.
Install software for PIXMA MG7520.
If the connection still fails, please contact manufacturer.
Standard Connection Method
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select WLAN Setup icon.
- Press the left function button.
- Press the Stop/Reset button
- Select Standard setup then press OK button to start process of standard setup.
Printer is searching for available wireless network.
- Use navigation arrows to select access point (the name of your network). Press OK.
Press left function button to search again if you cannot see your network on the list.
- Press OK to input/edit network password (case sensitive).
Use the virtual keyboard to enter a password. Follow the procedure as instructed:
- Password is case sensitive. Press the center function button to navigate between numeric, upper case, and lower case.
- Use navigation arrows to pick a character on the keyboard, press OK to confirm selection, and move another character.
- Repeat step (a) and (b) for more characters to input.
- After inputting password, press left function button to complete.
- Confirm your password. Press OK to edit, if needed.
- Press left function button to complete setup. Press OK.
Follow by installing software for PIXMA MG7520.
If the connection still fails, please contact the manufacturer.
PIXMA MG7520-factory default settings
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select Setup icon.
- Press the right function button.
- Use left navigation arrow to select Device Settings.
- Press OK.
- Use up navigation arrow to access LAN settings.
- Press OK.
- Use down navigation arrow to select Yes for reset setting.
- Press OK.
- WLAN Settings now reset. A message [Processing….Please wait momentarily] is shown.
- Press OK to complete resetting WLAN.
If you have a printer Canon PIXMA MG7520, then you will need to surely have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canonupdates.net will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|Canon MG7520 / MG7500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||53 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7520 / MG7500 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.80||19 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7520 / MG7500 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||32 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7520 / MG7500 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||21 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7520 / MG7500 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7520 / MG7500 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||18.104.22.168||18 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac OS X 10.6||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
|Canon MG7520 / MG7500 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MG7520 / MG7500 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||13 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.00||72 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.00||85 KB||Download|
|Canon MG7520 / MG7500 series Getting Started Guide||V1||1.2 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Driver & Setup Download for Windows, Mac OS, Linux
In this case, there is access to Download the driver of Canon PIXMA MG7520 for free. You do not need to find other websites because the site of www.canonupdates.net already provides the access to download the application. You only need to click the web link provided below to download the driver. Then, you can follow the manual instruction. There is also an alternative to downloading the user manual to complete the process of installation.