Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver Download & User Manual For Windows, MacOS and Linux – It is recommended for you to buy this Canon PIXMA MX475if you are looking for an all-in-one multifunctional printer that can do others task besides printing such as scanning, copying, and faxing. This printer is one of the products which are featured with a Wi-Fi connection that allows you to use it for sharing your files with many other compatible devices such as smart phone, Android, and others. It will be really helpful because you can connect those devices through the Wi-Fi connection.
In this Canon MX475, you will get many advantages when you use this printer for your office or home office use. You can do printing, scanning, copying, and be faxing only in one machine so you will get the easier access when you want to do those activities with limited time. This printer offers fast speed to print your document with Auto Document Feeder system. In addition, you will be able to connect your printer to other devices since this printer is featured with a wireless connection.
Canon PIXMA MX 475 has FINE cartridge feature to make you ease in using and replacing the ink in this printer. It also has AirPrint, Canon Print application, and Automatic Multipage Copying that allow you in copying many documents at once. This printer offers high maximum resolution up to 1200 x 2400 color dots per inch.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG7750 Printer Driver & User Manual
Canon PIXMA MX475 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MX475 Specification
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi|
|Print Technology||2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL)
Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
|Mono Document Print Speed||Approx. 9.7 ipm¹|
|Colour Document Print Speed||Approx. 5.5 ipm¹|
|Photo Print Speed||Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds¹|
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)|
|Two Sided Printing||Manual|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed, ADF and CIS colour scanner|
|Scanner Resolution (Optical)||Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi¹|
|A4 Scan Speed||Approx. 15 seconds¹|
|Maximum Document Size||Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm)
ADF: A4, LTR, LGL
|Scanning Depth (Input / Output)||Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
|Copy Speed Colour Document||sFCOT: Approx. 24 seconds¹
sESAT: Approx. 4.7 ipm¹
sESAT ADF: Approx. 4.3 ipm¹
|Multiple Copy||1 to 99 pages|
|Copy functions||Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying|
|Copy quality settings||Fast, Standard, High|
|Fax Type||Super G3 / Colour|
|Fax Resolution||Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi
Colour: 200 x 200 dpi
|Fax Speed||Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)¹
Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps)¹
|Fax Memory||Up to 50 pages|
|Standard Ink Cartridges||PG-540 (Black)
|Optional XL Ink Cartridges||PG-540XL (Black XL)
CL-541XL (Colour XL)
|BK (Pigment Black)||Standard: 180 document pages or 2,465 photos*
Optional XL: 600 document pages or 7,560 photos*
|CL (Colour – CMY)||Standard: 180 document pages or 69 photos
Optional XL: 400 document pages or 150 photos
|Testing standards||ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 colour document pages
ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm colour borderless photos
Values obtained by continuous printing
* Estimated supplemental yield
|Paper Types||Plain Paper
Envelopes (DL, COM10)
Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101)
Canon Pro Luster (LU-101)
Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501)
Canon Matte (MP-101)
Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101)
Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301)
|Maximum Paper Input||Max. 100 sheets of plain paper
Max. 20 sheets of photo paper
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm|
|Paper Weight||Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m²
Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101)
|Wired Connections||Hi-Speed USB|
|Wireless Connections||Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹
Access Point Mode
|Applications Support||PIXMA Printing Solutions app¹
Google Cloud Print
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
|Supported Mobile Systems||iOS (PIXMA Printing Solutions app, AirPrint)
Android (PIXMA Printing Solutions app)
|Minimum System Requirements||Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM
Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection
Display: 1024 x 768 XGA
|Software Included||MP Driver with Scanning Utility
My Image Garden
Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher)
|Display Type & Size||Full dot LCD display|
|Display languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovene, Turkish, Greek, Slovakian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Indonesian|
|Automatic Document Feeder||Up to 30-sheets|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||458 x 385 x 200 mm|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Off: Approx. 0.3 W
Standby (Wi-Fi connection to PC): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off)
Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.7 W (scanning lamp off)
Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes
Copying: Approx. 18 W¹
|Acoustic Noise Levels||Approx. 43.0 dB(A)¹|
|Recommended Operating Environment||Temperature: 15-30°C
Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
|Duty Cycle||up to 3,000 pages / month|
Canon PIXMA MX4745 Driver & Software Installations
First Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MX4745 Driver by Downloading the Application
There are many ways or method of installing the Canon PIXMA MX4745. The first method is to install the driver of the printer without the use of CD Driver. The driver will be downloaded from the internet and there have been provided software that can be downloaded easily. In this case, there are several things that you for this first method:
- The most important thing that you must have is the driver of Canon PIXMA MX4745. In this case, you can download the driver for free by clicking the provided link below.
- Then, you will also need a USB cable to connect the PC and printer. Actually, this cable has been provided and it can be found in the printer package.
After you provide those two important things, then you can follow the complete steps.
- The first step to do is to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX4745.
- You do not need to connect the Canon MX4745 to the computer. You will do this when you have the application installed.
- After that, you can start to download the driver of PIXMA MX4745 and then install the driver after the download completes.
- When the download and installation finishes, you can start to connect your Canon MX4745 to the computer using the provided USB cable. When the printer is connected, the installed driver will be able to analyze the printer. When PIXMA MX4745 has been detected, you only need to follow the next instructions.
- You will find several instructions and you only need to follow them.
- When you have completed the installation and configuration processes, the Canon PIXMA MX4745 is ready to use.
Second Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MX4745 Driver Manually
The second way is to install the printer driver manually using the provided feature of “Add a printer” in the Windows. In this case, there are several things that you need to prepare:
- You must have the software or driver of Canon PIXMA MX4745 and it can be downloaded for free.
- You also need the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX4745 and this has been included in the printer package.
When you have provided those two things, you can start the installation process:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and the Canon PIXMA MX4745 are turned on.
- After that, you connect PIXMA MX4745 to the PC using the provided cable.
- You should extract the software or driver of Canon MX4745 and then open the location of installed driver.
- Then, you can open the control panel of your printer to get the access of adding a new device of the printer.
- When you have found the menu of “add a printer”, you can just click it.
- After clicking it, you can give the location of extracted driver files.
- You only need to follow the instruction of the wizard to complete the installation.
- When the process finishes, your Canon PIXMA MX4745 is ready and you can start to use it.
Third Method: Installing the Driver of Canon PIXMA MX4745 with the Provided CD (Automatic Wizard)
The third method of installing the Canon PIXMA MX4745 driver is by using the provided CD. In this case, there are several things that you need:
- You need to make sure that your PC have CD/DVD drive.
- You also need to CD of Canon PIXMA MX4745 driver that can be found in the printer package.
- You also need USB cable to connect the printer to the PC and this has been provided in the package.
For installing the driver, you can follow the instruction of the installation process using the CD of Canon PIXMA MX4745 driver.
- The first thing to do is to turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX4745.
- You do not need to plug in the USB cable of Canon MX4745 because this will be needed later.
- Then, you need to insert the driver of PIXMA MX4745 to the CD/DVD drive. When it is inserted, you can follow the setup wizard and complete the installation.
- After this, you can plug in the USB cable of Canon MX4745 and connect the printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in and connect the USB cable.
- You need to wait for awhile until the cable of PIXMA MX4745 is detected by the application. When it is connected, you can continue the setup and instructions.
- When the processes have finished, your Canon MX4745 will be ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX4745 Printer Driver on MacOS
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MX4745 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX4745 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MX4745) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX4745 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MX4745 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MX4745 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
PIXMA MX4745 Wireless Connection Setup
(Note: If the printer is compatible with wireless)
Connecting with WPS
- Physical WPS push button must be present.
- The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select WLAN Setup icon.
- Press the left function button.
Wi-Fi lamp will light up after enabling wireless connection. Printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold WPS button for 5 seconds, release.
- Press OK button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete setup.
Install software for PIXMA MX4745.
If the connection still fails, please contact manufacturer.
Standard Connection Method
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select WLAN Setup icon.
- Press the left function button.
- Press the Stop/Reset button
- Select Standard setup then press OK button to start process of standard setup.
Printer is searching for available wireless network.
- Use navigation arrows to select access point (the name of your network). Press OK.
Press left function button to search again if you cannot see your network on the list.
- Press OK to input/edit network password (case sensitive).
Use the virtual keyboard to enter a password. Follow the procedure as instructed:
- Password is case sensitive. Press the center function button to navigate between numeric, upper case, and lower case.
- Use navigation arrows to pick a character on the keyboard, press OK to confirm selection, and move another character.
- Repeat step (a) and (b) for more characters to input.
- After inputting password, press left function button to complete.
- Confirm your password. Press OK to edit, if needed.
- Press left function button to complete setup. Press OK.
Follow by installing software for PIXMA MX4745.
If the connection still fails, please contact the manufacturer.
PIXMA MX4745-factory default settings
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select Setup icon.
- Press the right function button.
- Use left navigation arrow to select Device Settings.
- Press OK.
- Use up navigation arrow to access LAN settings.
- Press OK.
- Use down navigation arrow to select Yes for reset setting.
- Press OK.
- WLAN Settings now reset. A message [Processing….Please wait momentarily] is shown.
- Press OK to complete resetting WLAN.
If you have a printer Canon PIXMA MX4745, then you will need to have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canonupdates.net will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|Canon MX475 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|Canon MX475 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|Canon MX475 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MX475 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.2||9.9 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.1 MB||Download|
|Canon MX475 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MX475 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.75||18 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.30||2.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX475 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|Canon MX475 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|Canon MX475 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MX475 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX475 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.2||12 MB||Download|
|Canon MX475 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.2||8.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.30||471 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.10||78 KB||Download|
|Canon MX475 Getting Started Guide||V1||2.7 MB||Download|
|Canon MX475 Getting Started Guide||V1||2.6 MB||Download|
|Setting Up the FAX||V1||2.1 MB||Download|
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG8250 Printer Driver Download & Manual
Canon PIXMA MX475 Driver Download & User Manual for Windows, MacOS & Linux
In this case, there is access to Download the driver of Canon PIXMA MX4745 for free. You do not need to find other websites because the site of Canon Printer Drivers already provides the access to download the application. You only need to click the web link provided below to download the driver. Then, you can follow the manual instruction. There is also an alternative to downloading the user manual to complete the process of installation.