Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver Download and User Manual For Windows, Mac, Linux – Finding a printer that can print fast is something easy, but for those who have the limited budget, the PIXMA MX536 is one of the best options that you can get. That is because this printer offers you those two things. The first one is the considerably fast printing process and the second one is the affordable price.
If you want to check if a printer has a nice printing speed or not, you can simply check its color printing speed, especially the borderless printing speed. From that printing preference, you can make sure that the printer such as Canon MX536 offers you the nice printing speed. That is because this printer can give you the borderless photo print in about 40 seconds only. On the other hand, some other printers will give you almost nearly 60 seconds to finish the borderless photo print. You can simply conclude from that one comparison.
Going to the price, this printer is considerably affordable. That is because this printer is tagged less than 100 dollars and that means Canon PIXMA MX 536 can be simply classified as the affordable printer, even for the personal home printer that you want to use at home.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver and Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MX536 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MX536 Specification
|Min. Ink Droplet Size||2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl(Y), 11pl (PgBK)|
|Printing Resolution||4800 x 12001 (horizontal x vertical) dpi Total 1,792 nozzles (PgBK: 640 nozzles C/M/Y: each 384 nozzles)|
|Print Speed||B&W A4: Approx. 9.7ipm, Colour A4: Approx. 5.5ipm
6″x4″ Borderless: Approx. 46secs
|Ink Cartridges||PG-640 and CL-641
(optional PG-640XL, CL-641XL and PG-640XXL high capacity cartridges)
|Ink Yield||Borderless 6”x4” photo
Plain paper A4
|Borderless Printing||Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: each 0 mm (Supported Paper Size: A4, LTR, 4″x6″ ,5″x7″ ,8″x10″)|
|Plain Paper Capacity||100 sheets|
|Supported Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Envelopes(DL, COM10)|
|Supported Paper Weights||Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 300g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101)|
|Mobile and Tablet Printing||Print/Scan with any Apple or Android devices through the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Access Point Mode enables printing directly without a router. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print supported.|
|Speed4||Colour document (FCOT): Approx 21 sec; Colour document (ADF): 3.1ipm|
|Multiple Copy||Up to 99 pages|
|Maximum Document Size||A4, LTR (216×297mm)(ADF: A4, LTR, LGL)|
|Enlargement/reduction ratio||25 to 400%|
|Special Copy Functions||N/A|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed & ADF|
|Optical Resolution6||1200 x 2400 optical dpi|
|Scanning Speed7||A4 Colour: Approx. 15 secs|
|Special Scanning Functions||Scan to Memory function, Push Scan, create PDFs with password protection|
|Transmission Speed (Mono)8||Approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)|
|Modem Speed||Max. 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back)|
|Fax Memory||Approx. 50 pages|
|Group Dialling||Max 19 locations|
|Security||WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)|
|Automatic Document Feeder||Paper Handling (Plain Paper): A4, LTR=30, LGL=5|
|Interface||Hi-speed USB, USB flash memory, Bluetooth v2.0(Option): Maximum Speed 1.33Mbps (JPEG, PNG only, OPP, BIP)|
|Operating System||Win: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) / Vista SP1 / Vista SP2 / 7 / 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1
(Windows XP:XPS Essentials Pack is required)Mac: OSX v10.6.8 or later
|Included as Standard||PIXMA MX536 All-in-One printer, Setup CD-ROM and printed documents, PG-640 FINE black cartridge, CL-641 FINE colour cartridge, telephone line cable, power cord and Canon warranty card|
|Software Included||Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual and My Image Garden|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via WiFi): Approx 1.1W, OFF (Connect to PC via WiFi) 0.3 W, Copying8: Approx 18.0W. Energy Star / EPEAT|
|Min. Dimensions (W x D x H)||458 x 385 x 200 mm|
Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver and Software Installations
First Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver by Downloading the Application
There are many ways or method of installing the Canon PIXMA MX536. The first method is to install the driver of the printer without the use of CD Driver. The driver will be downloaded from the internet and there have been provided software that can be downloaded easily. In this case, there are several things that you for this first method:
- The most important thing that you must have is the driver of Canon PIXMA MX536. In this case, you can download the driver for free by clicking the provided link below.
- Then, you will also need a USB cable to connect the PC and printer. Actually, this cable has been provided and it can be found in the printer package.
After you provide those two important things, then you can follow the complete steps.
- The first step to do is to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX536.
- You do not need to connect the Canon MX536 to the computer. You will do this when you have the application installed.
- After that, you can start to download the driver of PIXMA MX536 and then install the driver after the download completes.
- When the download and installation finishes, you can start to connect your Canon MX536 to the computer using the provided USB cable. When the printer is connected, the installed driver will be able to analyze the printer. When PIXMA MX536 has been detected, you only need to follow the next instructions.
- You will find several instructions and you only need to follow them.
- When you have completed the installation and configuration processes, the Canon PIXMA MX536 is ready to use.
Second Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver Manually
The second way is to install the printer driver manually using the provided feature of “Add a printer” in the Windows. In this case, there are several things that you need to prepare:
- You must have the software or driver of Canon PIXMA MX536 and it can be downloaded for free.
- You also need the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX536 and this has been included in the printer package.
When you have provided those two things, you can start the installation process:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and the Canon PIXMA MX536 are turned on.
- After that, you connect PIXMA MX536 to the PC using the provided cable.
- You should extract the software or driver of Canon MX536 and then open the location of installed driver.
- Then, you can open the control panel of your printer to get the access of adding a new device of the printer.
- When you have found the menu of “add a printer”, you can just click it.
- After clicking it, you can give the location of extracted driver files.
- You only need to follow the instruction of the wizard to complete the installation.
- When the process finishes, your Canon PIXMA MX536 is ready and you can start to use it.
Third Method: Installing the Driver of Canon PIXMA MX536 with the Provided CD (Automatic Wizard)
The third method of installing the Canon PIXMA MX536 driver is by using the provided CD. In this case, there are several things that you need:
- You need to make sure that your PC have CD/DVD drive.
- You also need to CD of Canon PIXMA MX536 driver that can be found in the printer package.
- You also need USB cable to connect the printer to the PC and this has been provided in the package.
For installing the driver, you can follow the instruction of the installation process using the CD of Canon PIXMA MX536 driver.
- The first thing to do is to turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX536.
- You do not need to plug in the USB cable of Canon MX536 because this will be needed later.
- Then, you need to insert the driver of PIXMA MX536 to the CD/DVD drive. When it is inserted, you can follow the setup wizard and complete the installation.
- After this, you can plug in the USB cable of Canon MX536 and connect the printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in and connect the USB cable.
- You need to wait for awhile until the cable of PIXMA MX536 is detected by the application. When it is connected, you can continue the setup and instructions.
- When the processes have finished, your Canon MX536 will be ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX536 Printer Driver on MacOS
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MX536 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX536 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MX536) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX536 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MX536 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MX536 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
PIXMA MX536 Wireless Connection Setup
(Note: If the printer is compatible with wireless)
Connecting with WPS
- Physical WPS push button must be present.
- The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select WLAN Setup icon.
- Press the left function button.
Wi-Fi lamp will light up after enabling wireless connection. Printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold WPS button for 5 seconds, release.
- Press OK button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete setup.
Install software for PIXMA MX536.
If the connection still fails, please contact manufacturer.
Standard Connection Method
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select WLAN Setup icon.
- Press the left function button.
- Press the Stop/Reset button
- Select Standard setup then press OK button to start process of standard setup.
Printer is searching for available wireless network.
- Use navigation arrows to select access point (the name of your network). Press OK.
Press left function button to search again if you cannot see your network on the list.
- Press OK to input/edit network password (case sensitive).
Use the virtual keyboard to enter a password. Follow the procedure as instructed:
- Password is case sensitive. Press the center function button to navigate between numeric, upper case, and lower case.
- Use navigation arrows to pick a character on the keyboard, press OK to confirm selection, and move another character.
- Repeat step (a) and (b) for more characters to input.
- After inputting password, press left function button to complete.
- Confirm your password. Press OK to edit, if needed.
- Press left function button to complete setup. Press OK.
Follow by installing software for PIXMA MX536.
If the connection still fails, please contact the manufacturer.
PIXMA MX536-factory default settings
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select Setup icon.
- Press the right function button.
- Use left navigation arrow to select Device Settings.
- Press OK.
- Use up navigation arrow to access LAN settings.
- Press OK.
- Use down navigation arrow to select Yes for reset setting.
- Press OK.
- WLAN Settings now reset. A message [Processing….Please wait momentarily] is shown.
- Press OK to complete resetting WLAN.
If you have a printer Canon PIXMA MX536, then you will need to have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canonupdates.net will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|PIXMA MX536 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.75||18 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||9.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.30||2.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.2||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.2||14 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.30||471 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.10||78 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 Getting Started Guide||V1||2.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX536 Getting Started Guide||V1||2.7 MB||Download|
|Setting Up the FAX||V1||2.1 MB||Download|
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2460 Drivers and Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MX536 Driver Download and User Manual for Windows, Mac, Linux
In this case, there is access to Download the driver of Canon PIXMA MX536 for free. You do not need to find other websites because the site of Canon Printer Drivers already provides the access to download the application. You only need to click the web link provided below to download the driver. Then, you can follow the manual instruction. There is also an alternative to downloading the user manual to complete the process of installation.