Canon PIXMA MX725 Driver Download and User Guide
Canon PIXMA MX725 Driver Download and User Guide For Windows, Mac, Linux – The accurate color such as the one that PIXMA MX725 offers is one thing that many people consider when they want to buy a printer, especially for those who want to use the printer for their photo printing needs. That is because you will need the accurate color combination to create the best photo that looks totally same like your own eyes.
This printer is considered as one nice printer that can give you the accurate color composition because this printer has five individual ink tanks for combining all of the colors that you need. Among all of those colors, you can find the black color from this Canon MX725 that is specifically used for the color photo printing needs. With all of those colors combined into one, you can make sure that getting the best and the most appropriate color combination is something easy for this printer.
You will not need to worry about your budget if you have the limited one. That is because even though this printer is one of the best for your photo printing need, the price for this Canon PIXMA MX725 is not as expensive as you might have thought. The price is still considered affordable.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MX375 Software Download
Canon PIXMA MX725 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Canon PIXMA MX725 Specification
|Speed Colour||Up to 10ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 15ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||9600 x 2400 dpi Print|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||2400dpi x 4800dpi Scan|
|Double Sided Scan||Automatic|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scanner Bit Depth||24-bit|
|Scanner Features||Scan jpeg, compact PDF or normal PDF to USB memory, Push- scan, Scan jpeg, compact PDF or normal PDF to memory card or USB memory, attach to email, Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Auto Document Fix, PDF file creation/editing/password security*, Stitch Assist*, Correct document orientation, Prevent show through, Descreen, Gutter Shadow Correction, Text (OCR), Multi- page PDF|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed and ADF, CIS colour scanner|
|Copy Speed Colour||8.4ipm Color Copy|
|Copier Reduce/Enlarge||25 to 400% Copy|
|Copier Functions||Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Fax Speed||33.6Kbps Fax|
|Transmit and Receive Memory||250pages|
|Fax Facility Present||Yes|
|Interface Type(s)||USB, Network & Wireless|
|LCD Screen||6.2cm Colour TFT display with Dual Function Panel|
|Preview Monitor Type||6.2cm Colour TFT display with Dual Function Panel|
|USB Ports||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|Paper Handling Input 1||250 Sheet Input Tray|
|Automatic Document Feeder||Yes|
|Maximum Copies||1 to 99|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Media Supported||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)|
|Paper Handling Manual Feed||35 Sheet Duplex Automatic Document feeder|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 20x25cm|
|Paper Weight||Plain Paper 64 to 105 g/m and supported Canon special media up to 300 g/m Cassette: 64 to 105 g/m|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
|Dimensions||491mm (W) x 396mm (D) x 231mm (H) – Weight 11.7kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%|
|Power Consumption||17W (Max) / 1W (Standby) / 0.4W (Saving)|
|Product Summary||Canon PIXMA MX925 A4 Colour Inkjet Printer|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Software Included||My Image Garden with HD Movie Print, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (download) and Quick Menu with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||Printer, Inks: 5 individual ink tanks, Power cord, Telephone cable, Multilingual set-up guides, set-up software and user manual, Software: My Image Garden and CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Warranty Sheet, Ink Leaflet|
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver Printer
Canon PIXMA MX725 Driver & Software Installations
First Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MX725 Driver by Downloading the Application
There are many ways or method of installing the Canon PIXMA MX725. The first method is to install the driver of the printer without the use of CD Driver. The driver will be downloaded from the internet and there have been provided software that can be downloaded easily. In this case, there are several things that you for this first method:
- The most important thing that you must have is the driver of Canon PIXMA MX725. In this case, you can download the driver for free by clicking the provided link below.
- Then, you will also need a USB cable to connect the PC and printer. Actually, this cable has been provided and it can be found in the printer package.
After you provide those two important things, then you can follow the complete steps.
- The first step to do is to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MX725.
- You do not need to connect the Canon MX725 to the computer. You will do this when you have the application installed.
- After that, you can start to download the driver of PIXMA MX725 and then install the driver after the download completes.
- When the download and installation finishes, you can start to connect your Canon MX725 to the computer using the provided USB cable. When the printer is connected, the installed driver will be able to analyze the printer. When PIXMA MX725 has been detected, you only need to follow the next instructions.
- You will find several instructions and you only need to follow them.
- When you have completed the installation and configuration processes, the Canon PIXMA MX725 is ready to use.
Second Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MX725 Driver Manually
The second way is to install the printer driver manually using the provided feature of “Add a printer” in the Windows. In this case, there are several things that you need to prepare:
- You must have the software or driver of Canon PIXMA MX725 and it can be downloaded for free.
- You also need the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX725 and this has been included in the printer package.
When you have provided those two things, you can start the installation process:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and the Canon PIXMA MX725 are turned on.
- After that, you connect PIXMA MX725 to the PC using the provided cable.
- You should extract the software or driver of Canon MX725 and then open the location of installed driver.
- Then, you can open the control panel of your printer to get the access of adding a new device of the printer.
- When you have found the menu of “add a printer”, you can just click it.
- After clicking it, you can give the location of extracted driver files.
- You only need to follow the instruction of the wizard to complete the installation.
- When the process finishes, your Canon PIXMA MX725 is ready and you can start to use it.
Third Method: Installing the Driver of Canon PIXMA MX725 with the Provided CD (Automatic Wizard)
The third method of installing the Canon PIXMA MX725 driver is by using the provided CD. In this case, there are several things that you need:
- You need to make sure that your PC have CD/DVD drive.
- You also need to CD of Canon PIXMA MX725 driver that can be found in the printer package.
- You also need USB cable to connect the printer to the PC and this has been provided in the package.
For installing the driver, you can follow the instruction of the installation process using the CD of Canon PIXMA MX725 driver.
- The first thing to do is to turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA MX725.
- You do not need to plug in the USB cable of Canon MX725 because this will be needed later.
- Then, you need to insert the driver of PIXMA MX725 to the CD/DVD drive. When it is inserted, you can follow the setup wizard and complete the installation.
- After this, you can plug in the USB cable of Canon MX725 and connect the printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in and connect the USB cable.
- You need to wait for awhile until the cable of PIXMA MX725 is detected by the application. When it is connected, you can continue the setup and instructions.
- When the processes have finished, your Canon MX725 will be ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX725 Printer Driver on MacOS
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MX725 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX725 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MX725) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX725 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MX725 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MX725 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
PIXMA MX725 Wireless Connection Setup
(Note: If the printer is compatible with wireless)
Connecting with WPS
- Physical WPS push button must be present.
- The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select WLAN Setup icon.
- Press the left function button.
Wi-Fi lamp will light up after enabling wireless connection. Printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold WPS button for 5 seconds, release.
- Press OK button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete setup.
Install software for PIXMA MX725.
If the connection still fails, please contact manufacturer.
Standard Connection Method
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select WLAN Setup icon.
- Press the left function button.
- Press the Stop/Reset button
- Select Standard setup then press OK button to start process of standard setup.
Printer is searching for available wireless network.
- Use navigation arrows to select access point (the name of your network). Press OK.
Press left function button to search again if you cannot see your network on the list.
- Press OK to input/edit network password (case sensitive).
Use the virtual keyboard to enter a password. Follow the procedure as instructed:
- Password is case sensitive. Press the center function button to navigate between numeric, upper case, and lower case.
- Use navigation arrows to pick a character on the keyboard, press OK to confirm selection, and move another character.
- Repeat step (a) and (b) for more characters to input.
- After inputting password, press left function button to complete.
- Confirm your password. Press OK to edit, if needed.
- Press left function button to complete setup. Press OK.
Follow by installing software for PIXMA MX725.
If the connection still fails, please contact the manufacturer.
PIXMA MX725-factory default settings
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select Setup icon.
- Press the right function button.
- Use left navigation arrow to select Device Settings.
- Press OK.
- Use up navigation arrow to access LAN settings.
- Press OK.
- Use down navigation arrow to select Yes for reset setting.
- Press OK.
- WLAN Settings now reset. A message [Processing….Please wait momentarily] is shown.
- Press OK to complete resetting WLAN.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MX435 Driver Printer Download
If you have a printer Canon PIXMA MX725, then you will need to have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canonupdates.net will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|PIXMA MX725 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||54 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX725 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX725 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||38 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX725 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX725 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX725 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.65||26 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX725 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7/10.6)||19.1.0a||27 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX725 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX725 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX725 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX725 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3.2 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7/10.6)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||3.6 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||4.5 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.4 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.6 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.5 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||4.5 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX725 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.3||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX725 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.3||13 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX725 Getting Started Guide||V1||2.8 MB||Download|
|Setup Guide for Fax Reception||V1||1.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.10||469 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.90||74 KB||Download|
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MX455 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX725 Driver Download and User Guide for Windows, Mac, Linux
In this case, there is access to Download the driver of Canon PIXMA MX725 for free. You do not need to find other websites because the site of Canon Printer Drivers already provides the access to download the application. You only need to click the web link provided below to download the driver. Then, you can follow the manual instruction. There is also an alternative to downloading the user manual to complete the process of installation.