Canon PIXMA MG8120B Drivers, Software & Setup Download For Windows, MacOS and Linux – Stylish design is the first thing that can be noticed from PIXMA MG8120BB. Canon has made the printer attractively to bring the new gorgeous point to the establishment. So, it’s not only about developed specifications and features, but also about making the printer looks chic and good. So, what exactly are the things that can us favor the printer? Here are the things that are related to the benefits of the printer?
The printer has been a printer with great resolution. You surely know the standard resolution that you usually find in a printer is 600 x 600 dpi, but Canon MG8120B brings you much more than that. This classy printer has 9600 x 2400 dpi that can sharpen the details and improve the vividness of color each time you use it. Also, the high qualified result preserved by the printer has been supported by the 6 ink tanks that will enhance the performance of the printer in presenting photos and documents. The printer also has a quick way in printing, scanning, and copying things with strong and reliable results. This will make you control the working performance even better than before.
Canon PIXMA MG 8120B is a printer with many wonderful details. The outer appearance and the inside specifications will ensure that you will get any results you’ve desired.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG8120B Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / macOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Specification Canon PIXMA MG8120B
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds Black:ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm Colour:ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm|
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||1,2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag” ™; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD
Movie Print, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet,
Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour) Approx. 15 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Colour Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi (Film) Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED, Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Media Card Support||SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™
miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™
microSD™ Card, microSDHC™
USB flash memory
Memory Stick PRO™
Memory Stick Duo™
Memory Stick PRO Duo™
Memory Stick Micro
xD-Picture Card® (Type M)
xD-Picture Card® (Type H)
|Other Features||Intelligent Touch System, Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way
Paper Feeding, 3.5″ LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder,
D.C.G.P.T, FAU, Scroll Wheel, Ethernet, Self-
Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI,
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 7, Windows Vista® , Windows XP/200018
MacOS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Card Slots (See Memory Card Support)
PictBridge (Cable not included)
Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional)
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA MG8120B Printer Driver
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only)
Full HD Movie Print1
MP Navigator EX
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.5″ W x 15.5″D x 7.9″ H|
Canon PIXMA MG8120B Driver & Software Installations
First Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MG8120B Driver by Downloading the Application
There are many ways or method of installing the Canon PIXMA MG8120B. The first method is to install the driver of the printer without the use of CD Driver. The driver will be downloaded from the internet and there have been provided software that can be downloaded easily. In this case, there are several things that you for this first method:
- The most important thing that you must have is the driver of Canon PIXMA MG8120B. In this case, you can download the driver for free by clicking the provided link below.
- Then, you will also need a USB cable to connect the PC and printer. Actually, this cable has been provided and it can be found in the printer package.
After you provide those two important things, then you can follow the complete steps.
- The first step to do is to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MG8120B.
- You do not need to connect the Canon MG8120B to the computer. You will do this when you have the application installed.
- After that, you can start to download the driver of PIXMA MG8120B and then install the driver after the download completes.
- When the download and installation finishes, you can start to connect your Canon MG8120B to the computer using the provided USB cable. When the printer is connected, the installed driver will be able to analyze the printer. When PIXMA MG8120B has been detected, you only need to follow the next instructions.
- You will find several instructions and you only need to follow them.
- When you have completed the installation and configuration processes, the Canon PIXMA MG8120B is ready to use.
Second Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MG8120B Driver Manually
The second way is to install the printer driver manually using the provided feature of “Add a printer” in the Windows. In this case, there are several things that you need to prepare:
- You must have the software or driver of Canon PIXMA MG8120B and it can be downloaded for free.
- You also need the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG8120B and this has been included in the printer package.
When you have provided those two things, you can start the installation process:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and the Canon PIXMA MG8120B are turned on.
- After that, you connect PIXMA MG8120B to the PC using the provided cable.
- You should extract the software or driver of Canon MG8120B and then open the location of installed driver.
- Then, you can open the control panel of your printer to get the access of adding a new device of the printer.
- When you have found the menu of “add a printer”, you can just click it.
- After clicking it, you can give the location of extracted driver files.
- You only need to follow the instruction of the wizard to complete the installation.
- When the process finishes, your Canon PIXMA MG8120B is ready and you can start to use it.
Third Method: Installing the Driver of Canon PIXMA MG8120B with the Provided CD (Automatic Wizard)
The third method of installing the Canon PIXMA MG8120B driver is by using the provided CD. In this case, there are several things that you need:
- You need to make sure that your PC have CD/DVD drive.
- You also need to CD of Canon PIXMA MG8120B driver that can be found in the printer package.
- You also need USB cable to connect the printer to the PC and this has been provided in the package.
For installing the driver, you can follow the instruction of the installation process using the CD of Canon PIXMA MG8120B driver.
- The first thing to do is to turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG8120B.
- You do not need to plug in the USB cable of Canon MG8120B because this will be needed later.
- Then, you need to insert the driver of PIXMA MG8120B to the CD/DVD drive. When it is inserted, you can follow the setup wizard and complete the installation.
- After this, you can plug in the USB cable of Canon MG8120B and connect the printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in and connect the USB cable.
- You need to wait for awhile until the cable of PIXMA MG8120B is detected by the application. When it is connected, you can continue the setup and instructions.
- When the processes have finished, your Canon MG8120B will be ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG8120B Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG8120B) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG8120B Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG8120B if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG8120B printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
PIXMA MG8120B Wireless Connection Setup
(Note: If the printer is compatible with wireless)
Connecting with WPS
- Physical WPS push button must be present.
- The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select WLAN Setup icon.
- Press the left function button.
Wi-Fi lamp will light up after enabling wireless connection. Printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold WPS button for 5 seconds, release.
- Press OK button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete setup.
Install software for PIXMA MG8120B.
If the connection still fails, please contact manufacturer.
Standard Connection Method
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select WLAN Setup icon.
- Press the left function button.
- Press the Stop/Reset button
- Select Standard setup then press OK button to start process of standard setup.
Printer is searching for available wireless network.
- Use navigation arrows to select access point (the name of your network). Press OK.
Press left function button to search again if you cannot see your network on the list.
- Press OK to input/edit network password (case sensitive).
Use the virtual keyboard to enter a password. Follow the procedure as instructed:
- Password is case sensitive. Press the center function button to navigate between numeric, upper case, and lower case.
- Use navigation arrows to pick a character on the keyboard, press OK to confirm selection, and move another character.
- Repeat step (a) and (b) for more characters to input.
- After inputting password, press left function button to complete.
- Confirm your password. Press OK to edit, if needed.
- Press left function button to complete setup. Press OK.
Follow by installing software for PIXMA MG8120B.
If the connection still fails, please contact the manufacturer.
PIXMA MG8120B-factory default settings
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select Setup icon.
- Press the right function button.
- Use left navigation arrow to select Device Settings.
- Press OK.
- Use up navigation arrow to access LAN settings.
- Press OK.
- Use down navigation arrow to select Yes for reset setting.
- Press OK.
- WLAN Settings now reset. A message [Processing….Please wait momentarily] is shown.
- Press OK to complete resetting WLAN.
If you have a printer Canon PIXMA MG8120B, then you will need to have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canonupdates.net will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|Canon MG8120B / MG8100 series MP Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.05||19 MB||Download|
|Canon MG8120B / MG8100 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.05||30 MB||Download|
|Canon MG8120B / MG8100 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||23 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Windows XP (64-bit)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.03||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)||2.8.2||14 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Windows 2000/Windows Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX For Windows XP (64-bit)||4.02||45 MB||Download|
|Canon MG8120B / MG8100 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||39 MB||Download|
|Canon MG8120B / MG8100 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MG8120B / MG8100 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||18 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX (OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.32.0||7.8 MB||Download|
|Canon MG8120B / MG8100 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||17.4.1b||13 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.4||34 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||2.8.2||8.7 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Pro Mac OS X 10.5||2.8.0a||9.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.0.3||34 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.5||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.5||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Mac OS X Canon IJ Network Setup Tool (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/Mac OS X 10.6)||2.9.0||3.3 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver||1.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.40||7.7 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file||1.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||3.40||9.1 MB||Download|
|Canon MG8120B / MG8100 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||38 MB||Download|
|Canon MG8120B / MG8100 series User Manual (Windows)||1.10||18 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|On-Screen Manual for Windows (Multilanguage)||1.10||53 MB||Download|
|On-Screen Manual for Macintosh (Multilanguage)||1.10||38 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG8120B Drivers, Software & Setup Download for Windows, MacOS and Linux
In this case, there is access to Download the driver of Canon PIXMA MG8120B for free. You do not need to find other websites because the site of www.canonupdates.net already provides the access to download the application. You only need to click the web link provided below to download the driver. Then, you can follow the manual instruction. There is also an alternative to downloading the user manual to complete the process of installation.