Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver Download & Setup For Windows, Mac, Linux – Who said fulfill your printing needs will always troublesome, tiring, and also wasting your valuable time? Well, people who said that judgment seems never heard about the simplicity given by Canon PIXMA MG3610. This device is also known as a wireless inkjet printer supported with multifunctional features, such as prints, copies, and scans, which is really useful to handle various printing needs in your home.
As Canon MG3610 supported with wireless connectivity, you are able to print and scan directly from your smartphone, and versatility takes places in everywhere on your works environment. Canon PRINT apps also really useful to connect this device with various online storage service which you are capable of printing directly. Therefore, you can save your valuable time more by using this Wi-Fi connection well.
Besides supported with higher color resolution, up to 4800 x 1200dpi, which make you do not have to question the quality of the print anymore, as it always performs crystal clear, bright, and vivid prints result, Canon PIXMA MG 3610 also supported with several high-end features. In the other hand, it is able to give you better printing experience. For example, the Auto Duplex Printing which is also featured on this convenience printer so that you can perform two-sided print.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
CANON PIXMA MG3610 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
CANON PIXMA MG3610 Specification
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds
Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm
Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-140 Pigment Black Cartridge
CL-141 Color Ink Cartridge
PG-140 XL Pigment Black Cartridge
CL-141 XL Color Ink Cartridge
PG-140 XXL Pigment Black Cartridge
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), 8” x 10” (20 x 25 cm)|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4 ”x 6” Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color): Approx. 22 seconds|
|Copy Features||Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Color Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Wi-Fi LED, FastFront, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app2, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bitMac:
Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEMS:
iOS®, Android, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.7” (W) x 12.0” (D) x 6.0” (H)|
Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver & Software Installations
First Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver by Downloading the Application
There are many ways or method of installing the Canon PIXMA MG3610. The first method is to install the driver of the printer without the use of CD Driver. The driver will be downloaded from the internet and there have been provided software that can be downloaded easily. In this case, there are several things that you for this first method:
- The most important thing that you must have is the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3610. In this case, you can download the driver for free by clicking the provided link below.
- Then, you will also need a USB cable to connect the PC and printer. Actually, this cable has been provided and it can be found in the printer package.
After you provide those two important things, then you can follow the complete steps.
- The first step to do is to turn on your computer and also the Canon PIXMA MG3610.
- You do not need to connect the Canon PIXMA MG3610 to the computer. You will do this when you have the application installed.
- After that, you can start to download the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3610 and then install the driver after the download completes.
- When the download and installation finishes, you can start to connect your Canon PIXMA MG3610 to the computer using the provided USB cable. When the printer is connected, the installed driver will be able to analyze the printer. When Canon PIXMA MG3610 has been detected, you only need to follow the next instructions.
- You will find several instructions and you only need to follow them.
- When you have completed the installation and configuration processes, the Canon PIXMA MG3610 is ready to use.
Second Method: Installing the Canon PIXMA MG3610 Driver Manually
The second way is to install the printer driver manually using the provided feature of “Add a printer” in the Windows. In this case, there are several things that you need to prepare:
- You must have the software or driver of Canon PIXMA MG3610 and it can be downloaded for free.
- You also need the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG3610 and this has been included in the printer package.
When you have provided those two things, you can start the installation process:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and the Canon PIXMA MG3610 are turned on.
- After that, you connect Canon PIXMA MG3610 to the PC using the provided cable.
- You should extract the software or driver of Canon PIXMA MG3610 and then open the location of installed driver.
- Then, you can open the control panel of your printer to get the access of adding a new device of the printer.
- When you have found the menu of “add a printer”, you can just click it.
- After clicking it, you can give the location of extracted driver files.
- You only need to follow the instruction of the wizard to complete the installation.
- When the process finishes, your Canon PIXMA MG3610 is ready and you can start to use it.
Third Method: Installing the Driver of Canon PIXMA MG3610 with the Provided CD (Automatic Wizard)
The third method of installing the Canon PIXMA MG3610 driver is by using the provided CD. In this case, there are several things that you need:
- You need to make sure that your PC have CD/DVD drive.
- You also need to CD of Canon PIXMA MG3610 driver that can be found in the printer package.
- You also need USB cable to connect the printer to the PC and this has been provided in the package.
For installing the driver, you can follow the instruction of the installation process using the CD of Canon PIXMA MG3610 driver.
- The first thing to do is to turn on the computer and the Canon PIXMA MG3610.
- You do not need to plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG3610 because this will be needed later.
- Then, you need to insert the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3610 to the CD/DVD drive. When it is inserted, you can follow the setup wizard and complete the installation.
- After this, you can plug in the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG3610 and connect the printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in and connect the USB cable.
- You need to wait for awhile until the cable of Canon PIXMA MG3610 is detected by the application. When it is connected, you can continue the setup and instructions.
- When the processes have finished, your Canon PIXMA MG3610 will be ready to use.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3610 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG3610) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3610 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG3610 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG3610 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
canonupdates.net provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3610 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA MG3610 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3610 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||18 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3610 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||37 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3610 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.2||9.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3610 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3610 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||10 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3610 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||14 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3610 Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V3||3.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3610 Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.20||90 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.20||75 KB||Download|
Free Download Driver & Software Canon PIXMA MG3610 for Windows, Mac OS, Linux
In this case, there is access to Download the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3610 for free. You do not need to find other websites because the site of Canon Printer Drivers already provides the access to download the application. You only need to click the web link provided below to download the driver. Then, you can follow the manual instruction. There is also an alternative to downloading the user manual to complete the process of installation.